Salisbury Infirmary

The original Salisbury Infirmary
(© Mark Collyer)

FOUNDED  1766. Now known as Salisbury General Hospital

LOCATION  Fisherton Anger, Salisbury, Wiltshire

BIBLIOGRAPHY  Haskins, Charles (1922): The history of Salisbury Infirmary founded by Anthony, Lord Feversham A.D. 1760, with a foreword by the Earl of Radnor (Salisbury & District Infirmary & Hospital League/Salisbury Times). | Shemilt, P. (1992): Salisbury 200 – Salisbury Infirmary bicentenary review. An updated edition (privately printed)

CENSUS REFERENCES

  • 1851: HO 107/1846, folios 466b-469a, pages 1-6

ORIGINAL RECORDS  Wiltshire and Swindon History Centre, Cocklebury Road, Chippenham, Wiltshire, SN15 3QN. Telephone 01249 705500 Website.  Full catalogue listing

ONLINE RESOURCES 

OTHER MATERIAL

 

Advertisements